I went through a lot of information in a short amount of time today in my talk at That Conference. In fact working on this list I’m not sure it wasn’t too much! Interested to hear from anyone who was there if it was.
Here are some resources to learn more about the various topics.
If I mentioned something I didn’t add to this list please let me know.
- Continuous Delivery by Jez Humble and David Farley
- Building Microservices by Sam Newman
- Refactoring Databases by Scott Ambler and Pramod Sadalage
- My definition of DevOps
- GoCD Continuous Delivery Server by ThoughtWorks
- How to break a Monolith into Microservices by Zhamak Dehghani
- Feature Toggles by Martin Fowler (2010)
- Feature Toggles by Pete Hodgson (2017)
- Continuous Integration Theater by Suzie Prince
- ThoughtWorks Tech Radar
- Continuous Integration Certification Test by Martin Fowler and Jez Humble
- Feature Branch by Martin Fowler
- You build it, you run it interview with Werner Vogels
- Hammering usernames dark launching blog by FaceBook
- Knight Capital wikipedia article