Healthcare Reporting Dashboard For UK-based Caregiver Provider [Case Study]
For the healthcare industry like any other, disparate data sources pose as the biggest bottlenecks for effective decision-making. They hamper the gathering of real-time insights for analysis with regards to key performance indicators – both operational & financial. The key metrics would include performance input on business divisions by the nature of their services, region spread & revenues earned. Modern-day healthcare analytics and professional dashboard created using Power BI can provide a single platform with a holistic view. They help gather data on varied KPIs across diverse sources to present stakeholders with a deep-dive into their business performance.
Explore how we helped a UK-based healthcare provider leverage Microsoft’s Power BI tool to track the performance of their caregivers, and services offered for the region.
A UK-based healthcare solution provider for carers & clients wanted to develop a dedicated healthcare dashboard. It would enable assessing the performance of caregivers, their service spread & more. As the Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with diverse experience, KenmugRage helped with the development of a healthcare dashboard in Power BI.
- Manual & siloed reporting process on excel sheets
- Inability to drill down & benchmark targets for carer performance
- No real-time insights on revenue forecast to make projections
We developed a healthcare Power BI dashboard that now helps the customer drill down on the defined KPIs to track active carers. With a comprehensive view, the customer can even pinpoint & identify why a certain area/region has more carers serving clients, which services are gaining the most traction & how they can better engage with clients.
Listed below are some of the important dashboards developed with their core KPIs:
- Active carers/clients across the location with graphical representation
- Revenue breakup
- Clients & carer pipeline
- Carer by location
- Work volume- week/month/QoQ
- New caregiver sign-up
- Services managed/booked
- Client sign-up
- Transaction update
- Revenue chart – client-value, growth, map
- Client grievance tally with action point status
- Main dashboard – pending, in-process payment status
- Revenue projections vs actuals
- Contract status – new/old with historic data
- Carer payment update
- Payment error rectification
- Refund update
- Third-party payment integration
- 54% improvement in resource planning & allocation
- 42% ease in the mapping of revenue projection vs achieved
- 50% improvement in business decision making
A UK-based healthcare provider with a dedicated online carer platform.